Facts About Bow
- Municipality: Town of Bow, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, United States of America.
- Population: Community: 7,519 (2010), Merrimack County: 125,927 (2000)
- Location: 5 miles south of Concord, NH, 12 miles north of Manchester, NH (25 minutes), 68 miles north of Boston, MA (1 hour, 17 minutes)
- Temperature (degrees F): Annual Average: 50 degrees, July Average: 70, January Average: 22.
- Elevation: 605 feet.
- Annual Precipitation: 39.8 inches.
- Labor Market: Concord and Manchester.
- Income: Median Household Income: $108,781 (2010)
- Predominant Industry: Light industrial, technological.
- Area Zoned for Industry: 550 acres.
- Municipal Water: Water service is in place along Hall Street. The Town constructed a new municipal water system in the Route 3A Commercial/Industrial area that went online July 1, 2012.
- Municipal Sewer: Hall Street, the north end of Route 3A, South Street and Logging Hill Road all currently have sewer service. Additional capacity is available and extensions are permit-able.
- Electricity: Until provides electrical service to most of Bow. The Town is examining how to ensure that adequate service is available to all business areas.
- Natural Gas: National Grid USA provides gas service in Bow.
- Telephone: Various companies.
- Cell Phone: Service available.
- Cable: Comcast.
- Police: Bow Police Department. Full-time.
- Fire: Bow Fire and Rescue. Full-time.
- Libraries: Baker Free Library, Concord Public Library, NH State Library.
- Newspapers: Concord Monitor (daily), Manchester Union Leader (daily).
- Bank: Merrimack County Savings Bank.
- Churches: Most denominations.
- Airports: Concord Municipal Airport, Manchester - Boston Regional Airport (23 miles), Logan International Airport (Boston, MA - 70 miles)